Out of Sync Out of Sync

One of the most simple, yet powerful flashes i've

This is easily one the best thing i've seen on this site in a while it really makes sense to me...its about everyone loses something they love...i lost 2 of my best friends last year and...it sux to lose friends, pets...keep up the good work...

Stop Crying - Part 4 Stop Crying - Part 4

Awesome!!!

This is one of the best flashes i've seen on NG other that the funny or parodies. It is sad to know that this is real and at the same time you look at your real life through your eyes.....this has a great sence of Flash to viewer feel that is hard to experience in a flash, Which you brought with a brilliant (i dont mean that in an asshole way) story i can't Wait for the 5th keep up the great work!!!!

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

You Rock!!!

Keep it up....U Freaking own and your cartoons do 2!!!!!

Self harm : the emo game Self harm : the emo game

Its ok.....

The song BLOWS but i kinda like it.......... cuttin your slef is stupid though.....it was addictive because i couldn't get all the way down my arm....(Thats what she said...lol)

cashuu responds:

erm... i think this is a nice review so thanks!

Battlegrounds 2 Battlegrounds 2

Great Job!!!!

I love this game almost like Age of Empires!! I loved the music from Morrowind!! You are awesome!!

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

Wow!!

this it the best flash ive played in a while.
It plays just like "The Elder Scrolls Series"

Nemo responds:

The only Elder Scrolls game I have played is Morrowind, and I can somewhat see how it relates. Thanks for reviewing!

Run Don't Walk (Complete) Run Don't Walk (Complete)

I love what you did with it.

Nice upvert to mine... Thanks for updating it... Your right, It needed a better ending

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

great!

Onr of my favorites keep it up!

Metal Gear Solid 2 piano remix Metal Gear Solid 2 piano remix

I argee

This is definatly perfecty ill definatly use this if i can come up with and idea for a flash!!